They were involved in one of summer’s biggest scandals.
But Corinne Olympios, 25, and DeMario Jackson, 31, seem to have put it behind them as they were spotted out together for the second time this month.
The famous Bachelor in Paradise stars, who are well-known for their sex scandal, appeared to be close as they left TAO in Hollywood on Wednesday night.
Still friends: Corinne Olympios, 25, and DeMario Jackson, 31, seem to have put their summer scandal behind them as they were spotted out together for the second time this month partying in Hollywood
Corinne looked lovely in a simple blue spaghetti strap tank top and high rise black pants.
She accessorized with a studded belt and metallic high heels.
The reality star wore her blonde hair in a low ponytail at the base of her neck and appeared to wear natural makeup to show off her pretty features.
The former foes appeared to stick close together throughout the evening, seen leaving the club at the same time.
They’re close: Corinne looked lovely in a simple blue spaghetti strap tank top and high rise black pants as she stuck by her former reality co-star for most of the night
For his part, DeMario was wearing a simple black T-shirt with the words ‘said she need a ring like carmelo’ on the front.
He paired the graphic tee with dark jeans and black shoes.
Insiders told US Weekly earlier this month that there is no budding relationship between the reality stars after putting the ugly scandal in their rearview mirror.
Is it a showmance? After their sex scandal, it appears they have put it behind them, but was it all just for show?
‘They are just friends and wanted to hang out to talk about all the insanity of the last few months together,’ a source told the publication. ‘They had an amazing time, but nothing romantic, even though it sure looked like it!’
Another source told the publication that while ‘there is no bad blood between’ reality stars, the outing was not one with romantic implications.
‘They went out to dinner with some friends and hung out,’ the source said of the outing, which came the day after Olympios publicly apologized to Jackson for the trauma he faced amid the summer-long brouhaha.
The outing came a day after Olympios publicly apologized to Jackson during Tuesday night’s episode of Bachelor in Paradise and insisted she harbored no ill feelings towards him.
Resolution: Their appearance together came after Olympios shared her side of the controversy surrounding the current season of Bachelor In Paradise, and insisted she harbors no ill feelings towards Jackson
The pair were at the heart of a scandal which led to a temporary shutdown in production of the hit ABC series.
Olympios sat down with host Chris Harrison to recall the events both before and after the controversy erupted. She said, ‘I would want to tell him … I respect you as a human, I have nothing against you, I am so sorry you had to go through this. I know exactly what it feels like.
‘I wish you all the best, and I’m sorry.’
She added, ‘I honestly didn’t think he did anything wrong. I don’t think it’s anyone’s fault. It’s just a really unfortunate, annoying situation that had to go down.’
‘I definitely over-drank. I did. I was also on some medication that you’re not supposed to drink on, which I didn’t know,’ she said.
Empathetic: Olympios expressed compassion for her former co-star and apologized to Jackson (above)
The scene: The two TV stars were filming in a swimming pool when the incident happened and it led to a temporary shutdown in production of the hit series
She never specified what the medication was. She said after the first night, she laid in bed the next day thinking, ‘I don’t understand.
‘I really just want people to know that I don’t blame DeMario,’ Olympios said. ‘I never pointed fingers at DeMario, I never said a bad word about DeMario.’
Olympios said she regretted how things unfolded in the public eye, and wishes they could have spoken with each other to iron things out, but later hesitated to speak with him as she felt he went on the ‘defense’ amid the heat of the scandal.
Bachelor in Paradise can be seen Mondays and Tuesdays at 8/7c on ABC.
BACHELOR IN PARADISE SCANDAL TIMELINE
- The fourth season of the ABC reality show Bachelor in Paradise started filming at a resort in Sayulita, Mexico on June 4
- On June 6th, it was announced that DeMario Jackson was cast alongside Corinne Olympios for the show that was set to premiere August 8
- On June 11th it was announced that production was halted after a producer complained of ‘workplace misconduct’ after witnessing a raunchy hook-up in a pool between Olympios and Jackson
- It was originally claimed by people who spoke with Jackson that she put her genitals into his face and that he began licking. He also said he was too drunk to perform penetrative sex
- The next day, he said he and Olympios were getting along fine when the two were taken aside by the executive producer. The executive producer told them that one of the show’s other producers had filed a formal complaint after watching the video reel from the previous night because he or she was ‘uncomfortable’ with what was shot
- Warner Bros. immediately suspended production and sent the two home. Two days later, the rest of the cast was sent home as well
- June 13 host Chris Harrison said Warner Bros. was investigating incident
- Jackson said the same day he believes video of his hook-up with Olympios will clear him of any wrong doing
- June 14 Olympios claimed to be ‘a victim’ and hired a high-powered attorney to get her ‘justice’
- June 16, Jackson said he lost his recruiting job, despite claiming innocence on the matter and that his character was ‘assassinated’
- June 19 Warner Bros announced there was ‘no evidence’ of any sexual assault
- Olympios said on June 20th she was not dropping her claims she was sexually assaulted and said she would pursue her own investigation
- Jackson gave emotional interview on June 26th saying the scandal had been hard on his family
- BiP resumed filming in Mexico on June 29th as neither of them returned to the show
- On August 8th, Olympios admitted that she had mixed prescription medicine with alcohol before the incident happened
- Jackson admitted that he had suicidal thoughts on August 16th over the scandal
- He sobbed in an interview on BiP saying he wasn’t a ‘monster’ on August 23rd episode
- Olympios apologized on BiP to Jackson on August 30th episode